- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut in half at joint
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Louisiana hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Grill wings until fully cooked and crispy.
- Mix butter, Louisiana hot sauce, ketchup and Cajun seasoning.
- Brush sauce on cooked wings.
- For hotter tasting wings, sprinkle Cajun Seasoning over sauce to taste.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.