- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut in half at joint
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Louisiana hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Grill wings until fully cooked and crispy.
- Mix margarine, Louisiana hot sauce, ketchup and Cajun seasoning.
- Brush sauce on cooked wings.
- For hotter tasting wings, sprinkle Cajun Seasoning over sauce to taste.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dip.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wing Recipes