Cheesy Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup crumbled soda crackers
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- In a bowl combine, crackers, herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Melt butter.
- Dip chicken first into melted butter, then into crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken on a lightly oiled baking dish, and bake at 375 degrees F
for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.