Cheesy Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup crumbled soda crackers
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- In a bowl combine, crackers, herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Melt butter.
- Dip chicken first into melted butter, then into crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken on a lightly oiled baking dish, and bake at 375 degrees F
for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown.