Chicken Wings in Coke
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 (10 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place the chicken in a shallow casserole.
- Sprinkle with the garlic and onion powder.
- Combine the Coke with the sugar and soy sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Slow bake the chicken at 325 degrees F for 3-4 hours until liquid
has evaporated and becomes sticky.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.