Chicken Wings in Coke
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 (10 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place the chicken in a shallow casserole.
- Sprinkle with the garlic and onion powder.
- Combine the Coke with the sugar and soy sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Slow bake the chicken at 325 degrees F for 3-4 hours until liquid
has evaporated and becomes sticky.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.