Chicken Wings with Curry Dip
- 24 chicken wing drumettes
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry orange flavored gelatin
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Wings: In bowl, mix mustard, butter, honey, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
- Dip drumettes in mixture, covering completely.
- Arrange on a large baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for about 30 minutes or
until fork can be inserted with ease.
- Serve hot or cold with Curry Dip.
- Curry Dip: Mix all ingredients and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serve drumettes on tray with bowl of Curry Dip.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.