Chicken Wings with Curry Dip
- 24 chicken wing drumettes
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry orange flavored gelatin
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Wings: In bowl, mix mustard, butter, honey, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
- Dip drumettes in mixture, covering completely.
- Arrange on a large baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for about 30 minutes or until fork can be inserted with ease.
- Serve hot or cold with Curry Dip.
- Curry Dip: Mix all ingredients and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serve drumettes on tray with bowl of Curry Dip.