Chili Flavored Chicken Wings
- 1 packet chili spice mix
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 stick butter
- Combine chili spice packet, cornmeal and parsley flakes in a zip-top bag.
- Add chicken wings a few at a time until coated.
- Remove wings and place on a buttered cookie sheet.
- Repeat this process until all wings are coated with chili flavored mix and
placed on buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, then turn and bake for an additional
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.