This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chili Flavored Chicken Wings
- 1 packet chili spice mix
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 stick butter
- Combine chili spice packet, cornmeal and parsley flakes in a zip-top bag.
- Add chicken wings a few at a time until coated.
- Remove wings and place on a buttered cookie sheet.
- Repeat this process until all wings are coated with chili flavored mix and
placed on buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, then turn and bake for an additional