Chinese Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wingettes (wing tips removed)
- Combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar and seasonings in a
bowl and stir to make marinade.
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish and pour the marinade over the
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the chicken wings, turning once, until they are golden brown, about
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wing Recipes