Chinese Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wingettes (wing tips removed)
- Combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar and seasonings in a
bowl and stir to make marinade.
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish and pour the marinade over the
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the chicken wings, turning once, until they are golden brown, about
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.