- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, disjointed and wing tips discarded
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mild honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag, then knead occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook on a grill or under broiler for 10 minutes on one side and then turn
and baste with the marinade.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.