- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, disjointed and wing tips discarded
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mild honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag, then knead occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook on a grill or under broiler for 10 minutes on one side and then turn
and baste with the marinade.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wing Recipes