Classic Buffalo Wings
To get them any better, you'll have to go to Buffalo, New York.
- 12 chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bottle Frank's Louisiana Hot
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Cut off all chicken wing tips.
- Cut remaining wing into two pieces (for a total of 24 pieces).
- Salt and pepper wings.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees F and deep fry wings in 2 to 4 batches until they
are very crisp and golden; drain on paper towels.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with the hot sauce and the 1 tablespoon white
- Dip wings into hot sauce.
- For the dipping sauce, mix remaining ingredients well.