Coca-Cola Chicken Wings
Delicious sweet and savory chicken wings!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 can Coca-Cola®
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 pounds chicken wings or ribs
- In a large casserole, combine the brown sugar, Coca-Cola®, onions, garlic,
soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed.
- Place chicken wings or ribs in sauce mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 2 hours.
- To thicken sauce, stir in a cornstarch mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wing Recipes