- 24 whole chicken wings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 1/2 ounces Frank's hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- Wash chicken wings and pat dry. Separate drummies from paddles, and cut
off wing tips - reserve for another use.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put flour, pepper, garlic powder and salt into zip-top bag; shake to mix.
- Add wing pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Put flour-coated wings on foil-covered cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 1 1/2 hours, moving wing pieces
around after 45 minutes so they won't stick to the foil.
- Sauce: When wings are done, melt butter in medium saucepan. Add hot sauce, vinegar, and lime juice. Turn off heat.
- Toss wings with sauce and serve.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.