This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 to 5 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce, melted
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Arrange chicken wings in a shallow nonreactive container.
- In medium size bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, cranberry sauce and
Tabasco sauce; mix well.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Turn wings occasionally to marinate evenly.
- Lift wings from marinade and place on shallow baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
Baste frequently with reserved marinade during baking.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings