(Traditional Korean Roast Beef)
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) rib eye beef, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 5 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large deep skillet over medium heat, sauté garlic in sesame
oil for a few minutes and add the thin slices of beef, browning
- Combine soy sauce and sugar in a mixing bowl, stirring to slightly
dissolve the sugar. Add to the skillet and continue to cook.
- Reduce heat slightly and add sliced onions, carrots, mushrooms,
green pepper and kiwi fruit; continue to cook, stirring occasionally.
Cover and continue to cook to desired degree of doneness.
- Just prior to serving, add sesame seeds and serve.
This is best served with plain rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.