Chinese Black Pepper Steak
- 750g eye fillet (in one piece)
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns, crushed
- Partially freeze steak. Cut into thin slices.
- Combine steak, onions, sesame oil, sherry, sugar, ginger and soya sauce in bowl.
Cover, marinate several hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Stir peppercorns through steak mixture. Stir-fry steak and onions in a wok over
high heat until steak is cooked to your liking.
Yield: 4 servings
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of Leslie.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.