Glazed Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings (about 15)
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Cut each chicken wing
at joints to make three pieces; discard tips or save for use in making
chicken broth. Place chicken wings in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Arrange chicken on rack in foil-lined broiler pan; reserve marinade.
Brush chicken with reserved marinade.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake, brushing occasionally with marinade, until done,
about 30 minutes longer.
Yields about 30 appetizers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.