Jade Green Broccoli
The beauty of this recipe lies in its simplicity. This makes some of the most
delicious, bright green broccoli you will ever eat.
- 2 pounds broccoli (1 bunch)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Clean and peel broccoli. Cut stems on a 1/8-inch slant.
Mix cornstarch, soy sauce and chicken stock or water. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or cast iron pan until it is very hot and dry. Add
oil, then salt. Turn heat to medium and add garlic. When golden
brown, turn heat up and add broccoli. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sherry and cover the pan quickly. Cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir until thickened.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes