Stir-Fried Bok Choy
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2-3 bunches of bok choy, greens only
- Soy sauce to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat peanut oil in wok or skillet. Add garlic and
stir for one minute, careful not to burn it.
- Add sesame oil and bok choy and stir until it wilts.
- Add soy sauce and stir for one
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes