- 8 ounces Chinese rice vermicelli or bean threads
- 3 cups vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut bundle of vermicelli in half. Gently pull each half apart into
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat until it reaches
375 degrees F.
- Using long handled tongs or spoon, place a bunch
of vermicelli in the hot oil (cook only one small bunch at a time).
Cook until vermicelli rises to the top, 3 to 5 seconds. Immediately
remove vermicelli from oil with tongs or slotted spoon. Drain on
- Repeat to cook remaining bunches.
Makes about 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes