Chilled Czech Blueberry Soup
(Boruvkova Polevka Studena)
- 3 cups blueberries
- 4 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Boil 2 cups of the blueberries in the water. Stir in salt, cinnamon and sugar.
Remove from heat.
- Whip flour into the sour cream, then whip both into the hot liquid. When well
blended, return the pot to the heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir until
- Remove from heat, stir in another 1/2 cup of blueberries, and chill in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of blueberries and ladle into