Cheese and Onions
- 7 or 8 large onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 14 ounces extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Put half of onions in a microwave proof dish and add water.
- Microwave about 15 minutes, drain and put into a glass casserole dish.
- Put half of cheese on top of onions. Repeat with remaining onions, adding them to dish when cooked in microwave
and adding remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until cheese is browned to your taste.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.