Cockney Fish Batter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon MSG (optional)
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine batter ingredients and mix until smooth with electric mixer. Make 24
hours in advance and refrigerate for best results.
- To use, dust 4 pounds fish fillets in flour and shake off excess.
- Dip fish fillet one at a time in batter.
- Deep fat fry several fillets together at 375 degrees F.
- Place deep fat dried fish on paper towels to drain.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Great Britain Recipes