English Sausage Rolls
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together flour, margarine and water to form soft dough ball.
- Roll on floured surface. Cut into strips, 6 x 3 inches long.
- Season sausage meat if using unseasoned
meat, and roll into small ovals. Place each in one pastry strip. Roll up, seal with
- Place on greased cookie sheet, seam side up, one inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with mustard.