- 1 pound steel-cut oats
- 1/2 pound minced suet
- 1/4 pound baby beef liver
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Salt, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Parboil liver; grate when cold.
- Mix all ingredients with water into a stiff paste.
- Tie in a pudding cloth three-quarters full.
- Put into boiling water and boil 3 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Great Britain Recipes