Agua Fresca de Fruta (Fruit Cooler)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups fruit, cut into 1-inch pieces unless otherwise specified*
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- In blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high speed until completely
- Pour cooler through a fine sieve into a glass pitcher.
- Chill cooler and stir before serving.
Honeydew or cantaloupe
Mango — use only 1 cup fruit; about 1 small mango
Pineapple with a few fresh basil leaves
Strawberries — halved, with a few fresh mint leaves
Seedless red grapes — whole
Prickly pear fruit — halved, pulp and seeds scooped out