Bibingka (Sweet Rice Cake)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cup mochiko (sweet rice flour)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar and melted butter.
- Add eggs and mix until blended with sugar mixture.
- Add milk and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Add sweet rice flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes