Catfish Adobo (Adobong Hito)
- 2 pounds catfish
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 cup white vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
- Marinate fish in ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper for 3 hours.
- Take the garlic bits from the marinade and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Add the fish and the marinade. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, turning fish
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes