Catfish Adobo (Adobong Hito)
- 2 pounds catfish
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely
- 1 cup white vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
- Marinate fish in ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper for 3 hours.
- Take the garlic bits from the marinade and fry in oil until golden brown.
the fish and the marinade. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, turning fish
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.