Champorado (Chocolate Rice Pudding)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup glutinous (sweet/sticky) rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cook rice in a medium-size saucepan with water. Stir constantly.
- When rice is ready (rice should be somewhat transparent), add cocoa,
sugar and vanilla extract.
- Serve in bowls with swirls of sweet condensed milk on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes