A delicious Philippine entree!
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 or 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce over chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 4 or 5 bay leaves
- Rinse chicken. Cut up into small pieces.
- Brown onion rings and garlic in oil, then add chicken pieces and brown.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bring to boil and cook covered until chicken is tender and done.
- Taste juice. Add more vinegar or soy sauce to your taste.
- Serve chicken and juice over rice.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes