Chicken and Pork Adobo
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds boneless chicken, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound pork or beef, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar (optional)
- Hot steamed rice
- Add oil to saucepan and heat on medium heat.
- Add chicken, pork, bay leaves and
garlic. Sauté about 5 minutes or until chicken and pork are light brown.
- Drain off excess oil.
- Add black pepper, onion, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar;
cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir meat to cook evenly in the sauce.
- Serve with hot steamed rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes