Fried Shrimps (Camaron Rebosado)
- 1 pound shrimp
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Soy sauce and lemon juice to taste
- Shell shrimp, leaving tail. Devein shrimp and split back in half, being careful
not to separate halves.
- Marinate shrimp in lemon juice, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- Dip shrimp into batter made from mixture of beaten eggs and cornstarch.
- Deep fry and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with soy sauce and lemon juice or Agre Dulce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes