Garlic Fried Rice (Sinangag)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cold cooked rice*
- Heat oil in sauté pan until hot.
- Cook and stir garlic in oil over medium heat
until golden brown; remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
- Add rice to remaining oil in skillet. Cook and stir until rice is hot, about
- Sprinkle with garlic.
Yield: 6 servings
* Or hot cooked rice may be used. Pour contents of saute pan over rice and stir
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes