Garlic Fried Rice (Sinangag)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cold cooked
- Heat oil in sauté pan until hot.
- Cook and stir garlic in oil over medium heat
until golden brown; remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
- Add rice to remaining oil in skillet. Cook and stir until rice is hot, about
- Sprinkle with garlic.
Yields 6 servings.
* or hot cooked rice may be used. Pour contents of saute pan over rice and stir
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.