- 1 tablespoon sweet jack fruit (cut it into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon preserved macapuno strips
- 1 tablespoon preserved ube (purple yam)
- 1 tablespoon canned corn
- 1 tablespoon preserved palm fruit
- 1 tablespoon nata de coco
- 1 tablespoon preserved beans
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pint ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- Place all ingredients (except milk and ice cream) in a tall glass with wide opening.
- Fill with shaved ice and pour the milk over it.
- Top with ice cream and garnish with cherry.
- Eat it by mixing everything or you can eat the ice cream first before mixing.
Be sure to get to the bottom of the glass.
All the ingredients are available in Oriental stores.