- 1 tablespoon sweet jack fruit (cut it into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon preserved
- 1 tablespoon preserved ube (purple yam)
- 1 tablespoon canned
- 1 tablespoon preserved palm fruit
- 1 tablespoon nata de coco
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- Place all ingredients (except milk and ice cream) in a tall glass with wide opening.
- Fill with shaved ice and pour the milk over it.
- Top with ice cream and garnish with
- Eat it by mixing everything or you can eat the ice cream first before mixing.
Be sure to get to the bottom of the glass.
All the ingredients are available in Oriental stores.