Indonesian Chicken Breasts
You can make this with whole chicken breasts or with boneless ones. The advantage
of the boneless is that they are lower in fat and easy to slice and work well on
a serving platter. The advantage of the whole ones is that they have more flavor.
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons best quality curry powder
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in half
- Make a marinade from the first 5 ingredients. Pour it over the chicken and refrigerate
for several hours, turning it occasionally to make sure every part of the chicken
- Heat the grill and remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Grill the chicken and
the bell pepper for about 15 minutes, using the leftover marinade as you do so.
- To serve, cut chicken and the pepper diagonally into 1-inch slices.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes