- 3 pounds spareribs
- 3/4 teaspoon hickory smoked salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon MSG (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces.
- Place on rack in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon or brush sauce over ribs to coat all sides.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender and browned, basting
with sauce several times.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes