- 3 pounds spareribs
- 3/4 teaspoon hickory smoked salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon MSG
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime
or lemon juice
- Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces.
- Place on rack in shallow pan.
remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon or brush sauce over ribs to coat all sides.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender and browned, basting
with sauce several times.