Lechon Sauce (Liver Sauce)
- 1/2 pound chicken liver or 1 cup liver pate
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1 cup finely minced onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- If using chicken liver, broil the
liver until it is half done first and extract the juices by pressing through a sieve
- In a saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients and bring the mixture to a long
simmer (about 20 minutes) over moderate heat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Philippine Recipes