- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup chopped black walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix together ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto buttered cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until well browned.
These will keep for one month in a cool place.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.