Spinach and Yogurt Salad
You can make a meal of this by serving it with wedges of pita bread.
- 2 bunches spinach, well rinsed and stemmed or 1 package pre-washed baby spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper
- Steam the spinach until it is tender and bright green — about two minutes.
- Drain, cool, and squeeze it to remove excess water.
- Chop the spinach as finely as you can.
- In a large bowl, combine it with the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour or more before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.