Avocado and Tomato Salad
(Ensalada de Guacamole)
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 drops red pepper sauce
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salad greens
- Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
- Mix oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper sauce; pour over avocados. Toss.
- Stir in bacon, tomatoes and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, place on salad greens with slotted spoon.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.