- 4 ripe plantains
- Vegetable oil
- Butter or margarine, melted
- Cut tip off each end of plantains. Cut lengthwise slit through peel on one
side of each plantain. Rub peel of plantains with oil.
- Arrange plantains, cut side up, in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until tender when pierced with fork, about
- Make 1 or 2 lengthwise cuts through peel; remove peel.
- Serve plantains with butter and salt.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.