Brazilian lemons look and taste more like common limes, so this lemonade recipe
does not call for lemons. The touch of sweetened condensed milk gives this drink
a rich, subtle creaminess while the blender creates a frothy finish.
This refreshing cooler, ideal on a hot summer day, is best served immediately
as it becomes bitter tasting when made ahead of time.
- 4 fresh limes, washed thoroughly
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup NESTLE CARNATION Sweetened CondensedMilk, divided
- 14 ice cubes (1 tray), divided, plus more for serving
- Cut off ends of each lime and cut each into 8 wedges. Place 16 wedges, 3
cups water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and 7 ice cubes in blender. Cover; blend for 20 seconds.
(Blending longer will cause drink to become bitter.)
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into pitcher to remove rinds.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Best served immediately over ice cubes or crushed ice.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Society des Produits Nestle S.A., Vevey, Switzerland
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.