- 1 cup chopped fresh coconut*
- 1 cup hot water
- Place coconut and hot water in blender container. Cover and blend on high
speed until coconut is finely chopped.
- Strain through several layers of cheesecloth.
- Cover and refrigerate no longer than 48 hours.
* To open coconut, puncture eyes of coconut with ice pick; drain liquid. Bake
coconut at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Tap shell with
hammer to open. Cut meat out of shell. Pare brown skin from coconut meat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.