Docinhos de Abobora
This delicious treat is from Brazil!
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cook all together, stirring constantly until the mixture is thick, or until
it reaches the medium-ball stage (238 to 245 degrees F).
- Turn onto a buttered platter to cool.
- Shape into small balls and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Set in paper bonbon cups.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.