Capote Towt (Corn Snacks)
- 10 ears yellow corn
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package gogi wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Oil (enough to cover snacks when frying)
- 3 big pakche roots (Thai parsley)
- Boil or steam corn until cooked. Remove kernels from ears. Mash garlic, pepper and pakche root together; mix with corn. Add to flour and eggs, mixing well. Add salt and sugar.
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat.
- Shape mixture into fritter-size portions and fry until brown, approximately 10 minutes.
Yield: 40 pieces