(Nam-som - Thailand)
Serve with stir-fried noodle dishes such as Pad Thai.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 mild chile (such as Cubanelle, Hungarian wax or banana chile), sliced into rings
- Put the vinegar in a small bowl and stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the chile rings.
- Serve with a small spoon so guests can spoon a little onto their noodles.
- Stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator; this will keep 4 to 5 days.
Makes about 1/2 cup sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thai and Vietnamese Recipes