Cucumber Salad (Thailand)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved and seeded
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
small fresh red chile pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small fresh green chile pepper,
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Whole chile peppers
- Cilantro sprigs
- Cut cucumber halves into 2-inch long sections. Cut each section into 1/4-inch
thick strips. Place in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, sugar and soy sauce. Toss gently
until well combined.
- Add onions, chiles and tomatoes and toss gently until well
- Garnish with the whole chiles and cilantro sprigs.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark.