Ginger Thai Stir-Fry
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® top blade, shoulder center, or sirloin steak, thinly
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups green beans, tops pulled off, cut inhalf
lengthwise and blanched
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon
red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chopped lemon grass
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
cups long grain rice, cooked
- Heat oil in wok or medium-size fry pan. When oil is hot, add beef and stir-fry
2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove beef from pan. Add ginger, garlic, lemon grass, bamboo shoots, beans,
red pepper flakes and fish sauce. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on high heat.
- Add beef. Remove
from heat and add lime juice.
- Serve over rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: Calories: 402 Fat: 15 g Saturated Fat: 4 g Cholesterol:
76 mg Carbohydrate: 38 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Protein: 30 g Sodium: 67 mg Iron: 24%
of Daily Value
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of the Certified Angus Beef ® brand.