Peanut Thai Noodle Salad
- 2 cups fusilli pasta, uncooked
- 2 carrots, cut into matchlike sticks
- 1 cup pea pods, cut into matchlike sticks
- 1 small red pepper, cut into matchlike sticks
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Unsalted COCKTAIL Peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to
the boiling water the last 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend lime juice, soy sauce, honey and 1/4 cup nuts in blender
- Drain pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add all but 1/4 cup of the peanut
sauce; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add remaining peanut sauce and nuts; mix lightly.
total time 1 hr 20 min | prep 1 hr 20 min | 6 servings
Special Extra: Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Recipe and photo credit: