Spicy Korean Pork Ribs
These Spicy Korean Pork Ribs are flavored with a sweet chili and sesame sauce
that will delight family and friends alike. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds for
a final touch.
- 1 cup sweet rice wine or cooking sherry
- 3/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet
- 1/2 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 lb.
pork short ribs, cut into individual ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large
sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded, cored and cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 green onions,
cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine rice wine, sweet chili sauce, seasoning sauce and sesame oil in
large bowl. Add pork ribs; cover.
- Marinate for 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove ribs from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork ribs;
cook, turning frequently, until browned. Add enough water to cover ribs. Bring
to a boil; reduce heat. Cook for 1 hour or until pork is tender.
- Stir in reserved
marinade and boil until liquid is reduced in half, skimming off fat.
- Add sweet potato, carrots, bell pepper and green onions; cook for 10 minutes
or until tender.
- Place on serving platter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Preparation Time: 25 mins | Cooking Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Cooling Time: 4 hrs
marinating | Servings: 4
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Nestlé® and meals.com.