Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) package precooked, grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 cups pre-cut coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bottle Thai peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips, rice, coleslaw mix and cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut sauce, oil and water; add to rice
mixture and toss well.
- Garnish with peanuts.
Makes 6 servings.
Each serving provides 470 calories, 22 grams protein, 24 grams fat, 42 grams
carbohydrate, 5 grams dietary fiber, 24 milligrams cholesterol and 1376 milligrams
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 2/9/2002 3:22 pm
Source: Claudia Shepardson, Loudonville, NY