Thai Beef Salad
- 1 pound (500g) beef rump steak
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons
shredded mint leaves
- 150g spinach leaves
- 2 (260mg) Lebanese cucumbers, seeded,
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon
- Combine beef with juice and mint in medium bowl, cover; refrigerate at least
3 hours or until required.
- Heat oiled large pan; cook beef until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
- Cover beef and let rest 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- Combine beef with spinach
and cucumber in large bowl.
- Gently toss combined vinegar, sauce and sugar through beef salad.
Per serving: 8.6g fat; 2g fiber
From the kitchen of Martin James - Copenhagen, Denmark.