Thai Catfish Eggrolls
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets cut into long strips, or nuggets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 package shredded coleslaw mix
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season catfish with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the garlic and ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coleslaw mixture; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons soy sauce; cook an additional minute, stirring well to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl, and add green onions.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add catfish and cook for 6 minutes or until cooked through (the catfish will break up into pieces).
- Stir in remaining soy sauce and hoisin sauce; cook for 1 minute or until catfish is coated.
- Place catfish in bowl with the vegetables; stir well to combine all the ingredients, and then let cool for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the filling in wrappers according to the package directions.
- Cook in air fryer at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes on first side.
- Flip and then cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
The Catfish Institute